This is a special “ask us anything” episode. We have picked 10 listener questions and tried to answer them in a respectful and thoughtful manner… ; )
Many thinks to all our listeners and especially those who sent in questions, we really appreciate your time.
If you enjoy this episode, share it with friends and give us a review on iTunes.
In this episode Robert gets excited about Greta Thunberg and we answer questions on:
- What is building commissioning and how to fix the mess regarding commissioning qualifications and certifications.
- “Net Zero” buildings and their effects on the power grid.
- The high cost of construction.
- What stops the building design process from being “great”?
- Career advice for young engineers.
- Definitive answer to the question “should you study for a Master’s Degree”?
- Can the existing building stock be retro-fitted to be “Net Zero”?
Plus, much more……
For more information on Robert & Adam: