Our guest this episode is Scott Ringlein, president and founding partner of The Energy Alliance Group of North America.
If you enjoy this episode, share it with friends and give us a review on iTunes.
In this episode, we discuss;
- The wall of money looking for energy efficiency projects.
- The Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) financing program.
- Working as Technical Advisor to the U.S. Department of Energy for the 2009 and 2013 American Recovery Act Advanced Energy Manufacturing program.
And much more…….
For more information on Scott and his work
- Founding partner of the energy solution and cost recovery project development firm The Energy Alliance Group of North America (EAG). As of 2016, EAG operates in the Michigan, Ohio and Texas markets.
- Technical Advisor to the U.S. Department of Energy for the 2009 and 2013 American Recovery Act Advanced Energy Manufacturing program; reviewed and selected new transportation technologies eligible for $2.3 billion in funding.
- Developed and executed global strategic business plans to secure incremental business with sales revenues of $250+ million.
- Managed a 50+ member international design and development program team; successfully launched products in multi-country manufacturing sites simultaneously while maintaining 20%+ gross margins.
- Member of Batten Engineering’s Oldsmobile Aerotech high-speed vehicle program team setting the closed course land speed record of 258 mph by NASCAR championship driver A.J. Foyt.
- Led lean product and process cost reduction cross functional teams to achieve 5%+ OEM customer annual price down targets while improving product profitability.
- Asia (Japan / Korea / Philippines)
- Europe (United Kingdom / Germany / Italy / Spain)
- North America (U.S. / Canada / Mexico)
- South America (Brazil)
Edifice Complex Podcast